- What is network visibility? Learn more about what it means and what to look for in a network visibility solution in this new ebook, Network Visibility for the Digitized Enterprise
- What is Context-Aware Data Processing? Security and monitoring tools ingest network traffic. But sending all packets to each tool is inefficient. Filtering traffic by IP address, port, and protocol helps, but it does not provide discrete control. Context-Award Data processing enables you to filter by geography, device, or application requires context-aware data processing.
- Properly deploying, integrating, and managing enterprise security tools can be difficult. Unless you have the right pieces. Take a look at this infographic to discover the four things secure networks have in common to make it easy.
- Security professionals are overwhelmed by data. There is an overload of information presented to people with limited time and bandwidth. This is where Ixia® Security Fabric™ comes in. It facilitates security operations and analysis.
- Want to know how you can make your #security tools 35% more efficient? Learn how here: Five Ways Application Intelligence Will Supercharge Your Monitoring Tools.
- With company data everywhere and a slew of security products and network monitoring tools already deployed, enterprises need to get more out of these investments.